Charity of the Year – Worthing Branch of the National Autistic Society (NAS)
At our AGM in 2016 the staff at Bennett Griffin voted for the Worthing Branch of the National Autistic Society (NAS) to be our charity of the year – pledging to promote and support their events over the course of the year and fundraise for them.
The NAS Worthing Branch is an amazing charity run entirely by volunteers who are parents of children on the autism spectrum.
The aims of NAS Worthing Branch are to;
- Provide information, emotional and social support to people and families who are affected by autism spectrum conditions (ASDs)
- Provide information and support to people who have an interest in autism
- Represent the needs of people and families affected by ASDs and to help to influence change
- Raise awareness of ASDs locally
- Campaign for positive change
For more information on the help and services offered by NAS Worthing Branch and the wider National Autistic Society please go to their website.
Bennett Griffin is very proud that that the NAS Worthing Branch are our charity of the year and we are really looking forward to working with and raising money for this fantastic charity.