Life’s Potential Pinch Points: How To Best Cope
Join us and MHA Carpenter Box Financial Advisors for a panel session to discuss the potential pinch points you face during your life, and where you may need additional guidance.
The webinar will follow the life of a young worker starting out in her career through to retirement and beyond. Topics that will be covered in the webinar include:
- Starting work or becoming self employed
- Career progression and starting a business
- First time home purchase
- Starting a family
- Leaving a relationship
Speaking at the event are:
- Gill Lynes, Senior Financial Planning Manager, MHA Carpenter Box Financial Advisers
- Gema West, Associate Solicitor, Bennett Griffin
- Sarah Pennicott, Associate Solicitor, Bennett Griffin
If you are unable to watch the webinar live, we will post the recording after the event.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday 10th March from 11am-12pm, on the Zoom platform. Early registration is required, so book your place by clicking here to reserve your spot.