Elin is a solicitor in Bennett Griffin’s Private Client department based at our Ferring office, having joined the firm in November 2015. Elin specialises in Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Clients at Risk.
Elin qualified as a solicitor in March 2013 after training with a firm in her home town of Brighton. Since qualification, Elin has gained experience in all areas of private client law but has developed a particular interest in clients at risk and ensuring that their best interests are met.
Outside of work Elin is a Committee Member of the STEP Mental Capacity Special Interest Group which works to provide informative communications and events to other professionals working in this field. Elin is also an Executive Committee Member of the European Young Bar Association which represents and brings together junior lawyers from all over Europe at professional and social events across the continent.
Elin is also qualified in British Sign Language.
In her spare time Elin enjoys regular drum lessons and attending classes at her local gym. She also enjoys travelling to new destinations across the globe and experiencing different cultures.
- British Sign Language (Signature) Level 1 – 2015
- British Sign Language (Signature) Level 2 – 2016
- SFE Older Client Care in Practice Award – 2015
- STEP Diploma in Trusts and Estates (Administration of Estates and Administration of Trusts) – 2014
- Qualified as a Solicitor of England and Wales – 2013
- Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) – Full Accredited Member
- STEP – Technician Member
- Dementia Friends (An Alzheimer’s Society Initiative)
- The Law Society
- The Junior Lawyers Division of the Law Society
- The European Young Bar Association