I am a solicitor and member of the Property team specialising in commercial property.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and have a number of years’ experience in dealing with a wide variety of commercial property matters.
- Legal Practice Course in 2013
- LLB Law with Business in 2011
- Acting for a Local Authority in purchasing Property as part of their regeneration scheme, this included a shopping arcade for nearly £2,000,000.00. I then subsequently created the lease precedents used by the Local Authority when leasing the individual units.
- Acting on the disposal of an industrial unit for nearly £5,000,000.00
- Acting on the purchase of a hotel for over £1,000,000.00
- Acting on the disposal of land to a developer for nearly £2,500,000.00.
- Acting for a national retail chain in lease renewals of some of their premises.
Areas of Expertise
My commercial property experience mainly involves the following:
- Commercial landlord and tenant work i.e. leases in acting for both landlords and tenants, licences to assign, underlettings and surrendering leases
- Purchase and disposal of commercial property;
- Option agreements.
- Property finance
Member of the Law Society of England & Wales