I am a solicitor and member of the Property team specialising in commercial property.
I qualified as a solicitor in 2015 and have a number of years’ experience in dealing with a wide variety of commercial property matters.
- Legal Practice Course in 2013
- LLB Law with Business in 2011
- Acting for a Local Authority in purchasing Property as part of their regeneration scheme, this included a shopping arcade for nearly £2,000,000.00. I then subsequently created the lease precedents used by the Local Authority when leasing the individual units.
- Acting on the disposal of an industrial unit for nearly £5,000,000.00
- Acting on the purchase of a hotel for over £1,000,000.00
- Acting on the disposal of land to a developer for nearly £2,500,000.00.
- Acting for a national retail chain in lease renewals of some of their premises.
Areas of Expertise
My commercial property experience mainly involves the following:
- Commercial landlord and tenant work i.e. leases in acting for both landlords and tenants, licences to assign, underlettings and surrendering leases
- Purchase and disposal of commercial property
- Option agreements
- Property finance
Member of the Law Society of England & Wales
I have found Joshua to be Reliable, Diligent and extremely professional in all our dealings. We have waited to instruct him following his move. We couldn’t recommend him and his firm more.
Client Feedback | Joshua Coleman | Commercial Property