I am a Case Worker and member of the Personal Injury Team. With over 20 years experience in dealing with a variety of personal injury cases, I can offer expertise and advice on all aspects of personal injury litigation, with particular expertise in road traffic accidents, slips and trips and accidents at work.
- Successfully advised a client who had suffered physical and psychological injuries following an electric shock from defective work equipment.
- Advised and negotiated a significant settlement for a client who suffered injury when he was struck in the eye by an object thrown up by a strimmer.
- Successfully advised and negotiated a settlement for a client following a low speed road traffic accident. It was initially thought the client sustained a minor whiplash injury; however her symptoms did not resolve as expected. Rehabilitation treatment was obtained via the Defendant insurers and the claim finally settled for £25,000.
Areas of Expertise
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Cyclists and motor cyclists
- Workplace accidents
- Trips and slips
- Psychiatric injuries
- Industrial/occupational disease
“Thank you so much for all your help, it’s been a pleasure dealing with you and Tim and I will certainly recommend both of you to any one I know with any future problems.”
Client Feedback | Lindsey Ransley & Tim Ransley | Dispute Resolution Department