I am an Associate Solicitor and a member of the Family team. I joined Bennett Griffin in September 2020, having worked at a large Hampshire-based firm since 2003, and can offer expertise and advice on all aspects of family law.
I have extensive experience as a family solicitor dealing with a wide range of family problems. Having previously practised in the naval town of Portsmouth, I have particular expertise with forces pensions and resolving if and how they should be divided.
- LLB (Hons) Law degree in 2002
- Legal Practice Course (Distinction) in 2003
- Children Act proceedings – Acted for the applicant father on an application for a Child Arrangements Order where he had not seen his child for a significant period of time due to allegations by the child’s mother. A Child Arrangements Order was secured setting out the time that the child would spend with our client and how that was to progress over time.
- Matrimonial Finance – Financial remedy proceedings in which client preserved assets acquired prior to the marriage and his business interest.
Areas of Expertise
- Children’s law, including representing parents and grandparents
- Domestic violence issues
- Divorce, dissolution and separation
- Financial matters arising from separation
- Agreements, including pre-marital and living together agreements
- Accredited member of the Family Law Panel
- Law Society
“The information is very helpful … many thanks for all of your help with this. You have helped to make this dreadful situation a lot clearer in my mind.”
Client Feedback | Sarah Pennicott | Family Law