The direct and indirect COVID-19 effect
The potential effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic both direct and indirect on businesses and private individuals are numerous; with the impact ranging from mere inconveniences to long-lasting and disastrous.
At Bennett Griffin LLP we are here for you. If you are reviewing your business plan and strategy, then we recommend you review our series of blogs discussing some of the hurdles you may face either now or in the future in connection with your commercial property due to COVID-19.
- Does your commercial contract contain a Force Majeure clause?
- Commercial Lease Rent Payments, Enforcement
- Buildings Insurance, Lease Covenants
- Delays to Commercial Property Transactions
- “Exit” options in existing Leases
Bennett Griffin LLP’s services continue to be operational and working effectively and are here to assist clients through this challenging time. Read Kate Hallin’s (Managing Partner) COVID-19 update for more