Upcoming Talk – University First Aid Kit
Are you off to University but not sure where to start with all the practical things?
On Wednesday 14 September 2016 we are giving a free seminar in association with Carpenter Box accountants on some of the ‘must consider’ topics when going to university.
The seminar will take place at the Ardington Hotel in Worthing, starting at 7pm, and will cover a range of topics including;
- How student loans from the government work
- Other borrowing that is available to students
- Dealing with rental agreements for student accommodation
- What landlords and tenants are responsible for
- What you should know before accepting a part-time job
- How to keep a track on your income and expenses
Head of our commercial team and employment law specialist Elaine Smith will be presenting and will be on hand to answer your questions after the seminar is over.
So whether you are off to university yourself or if you have children or relations who are off to university and you want to know a bit more about the practical side of things please email Elaine Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your place.