If you are involved in a dispute over property you want experts on your side.
With years of experience and specialist knowledge dealing with property disputes our team are able to provide expert commercial advice on all types of disputes to a range of clients.
Our property dispute team work closely with our Commercial Property Team and as such can offer their clients a comprehensive service and holistic approach to any dispute.
We can advise on both commercial property disputes and residential property disputes including;
- Lease Renewals and Surrender
- Dilapidations claims – relating to the condition of the property during a tenancy or when it ends
- Break Clauses – provisions allowing for early termination of a lease
- Rent Arrears/Service Charge Disputes
- Recovery of land from unlawful occupants
- Issues relating to sub-letting a property
- Construction disputes
- Professional Negligence claims
- Boundary disputes
- Neighbour disputes – including trespass, nuisance, rights of way and rights to light
- Party wall disputes
Our team is practical in its approach in all cases and will advise you of all your options, as well as recognising that any disruption to your business and daily life needs to be minimal.
We work with our clients, establishing their objectives and assessing their real prospects of success in or to advice practically and openly on cost and risk.
We understand that not all satisfactory outcomes require the use of the Court process and we will discuss Alternative Dispute Resolution (alternatives to Court) where necessary and develop and approach that best meets your commercial aims.