BG Employment Club
Bennett Griffin’s Employment Club offers you the opportunity to discuss up-to-the-minute employment law with experts in an informal environment and to network with your peers.
Each session of the Employment Club includes a legal update from the Bennett Griffin employment team to let you know any important changes to the law which have occurred or are in the pipeline.
During the meeting you will also have the opportunity to raise any employment law issues that you would like to discuss and to share your experiences with other members. Not to mention you get to enjoy a delicious breakfast!
Our Employment Club is a vibrant, lively and informative way to stay one step ahead.
If you have three employees or more and are based in Worthing or Sussex this really is a ‘must attend’ event.
- Held at the Ardington Hotel, Worthing
- From 7.30am to 9am on the first Friday of February, May, August and November
- The first meeting including breakfast is free
- Thereafter one year’s membership is £100 plus VAT
- Membership entitles you to attend four meetings, which include breakfast
If you would like to come to the next Employment Club meeting or would like further information please contact Elaine Smith.