I am the Managing Partner of the Firm and I am responsible for driving the growth strategy of the firm, leading our operational teams and fee earners and I am responsible for the compliance within the firm. I was appointed as Managing Partner in 2018 and in that time I have led the Firm through various changes to help it reach its current financial success as well as bringing with it, high quality of service to the clients.
I also specialise in Property Litigation and I have a driven no-nonsense approach to cases, but acting at all times in the best interests of my clients. I can assist clients in all aspects of both Commercial and Residential Property Litigation including Dilapidations and Breach of covenants, rent and service charge disputes, break clauses, forfeiture proceedings, boundary and land law related disputes, construction disputes and residential landlord and tenant disputes.
- Qualified as a Solicitor in 2006
- PGDL in Law and Legal Practice 2003
- BSc Criminology and Criminal Justice 2001
- Acted successfully for a large development company in a dispute with the NHBC and a third party relating to faulty work undertaken at two development sites
- Acted successfully for a retired professional football player in relation to a high profile case against a Premier League football club.
- Leading property litigation lawyer for a large property developer and assisted with all their issues arising from their properties, whether purchased, sold, leased or developed.
Areas of Expertise
- Rent and Service Charge Recovery
- Dilapidations and Breach of Covenants
- Commercial and Residential Landlord and Tenant Disputes
- Break Clauses
- Lease Renewals
- Right to Light Disputes
- Boundary and Land Law disputes
- Party Wall act disputes
- Disputes with property professionals
- Construction Disputes
- The Law Society
- Property Litigation Association