Whether you are creating a Will for the first time, or need to update your existing Will, getting the legal details right is essential to ensure that your wishes are respected after you are gone.
Our Wills team has many years of experience creating Wills for a wide range of clients, from those with very simple estates to those with more complex assets and situations to consider. We can help you explore all of your options, giving you complete peace of mind.
A Will can be used to:
- Ensure your loved ones are protected after your death
- Choose who should care for your children
- Specify who will deal with your financial and personal affairs after your death
- Avoid your assets going to people you had not intended
- Protect your business interests
- Minimise the payment of Inheritance Tax due on your death
- Ease the administration of your affairs for your surviving family
Our highly-skilled and experienced team will meet with you to discuss your wishes and the implications of what you are planning to do. They will also make sure you have not overlooked any important issues and, where appropriate, can discuss additional services such as video Wills and Living Wills.