Commercial Property Conveyancing Solicitors
Commercial property law is somewhat of a specialist subject.
When it comes to commercial property conveyancing, our legal experts have all the tools required to make the buying or selling of real estate as hassle-free as possible.
Contact us today to find out how we can help with our commercial property conveyancing services.
You can call 01903 229999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Commercial Conveyancing?
Commercial conveyancing is similar to residential conveyancing. Put simply, it is the legal process of transferring the title of a property from one person or company to another.
It can be quite a complicated area of law. Any errors in the transfer of title can be costly to rectify.
That is why we always advise seeking support and instruction from qualified, competent commercial property law solicitors.
Bennett Griffin’s Commercial Conveyancing Services
Our dedicated team of commercial conveyancing solicitors can handle all aspects of your commercial property transaction.
Working on your behalf, they will be able to offer advice and representation for a wide range of matters, including:
- Buying, selling or re-mortgaging business premises
- Site acquisitions
- Transfers on existing leases
- Development and planning
Buying Commercial Property
When it comes to buying commercial property, our team can provide clear, realistic advice about both leasehold and freehold premises.
They will guide you through every step of the process, keeping you updated with progress throughout. Our service includes:
- Pre-contract negotiations and enquiries (including investigation of title), Commercial Property Standard Enquiries, and pre-contract search
- Document draft and review, including the purchase and sale contract, transfer deed, lease (if it is a leasehold property), Stamp Duty form, and mortgage deed
- Exchange of contracts, negotiation of the completion date, transfer, and arrangement of the payment of Stamp Duty
- Liaising with HM Land Registry and registering the transaction
Selling Commercial Property
Our commercial conveyancing expertise also includes providing advice concerning all commercial property sales, both freehold and leasehold.
If you are selling a commercial property, we can handle every aspect of the transaction on your behalf and deliver tactical guidance throughout. Our service includes:
- Pre-contract negotiations, including accessing title deeds, leases, and other relevant documents
- Completing Commercial Property Standard Enquiries on your behalf
- Document and draft review, including the purchase and sale contract, transfer deed, and lease (if it is a leasehold property)
- Exchange of contracts
- Arranging for the repayment of any outstanding mortgages
Why Choose Our Commercial Conveyancing Solicitors?
At Bennett Griffin, our team boasts a wide-ranging expertise across all commercial conveyancing matters involving the buying, selling and development of commercial property and land.
We have an in-depth understanding of the delicate factors that can affect a project’s viability. We’ll act swiftly with meticulous attention to detail to progress your matter without delay and ensure no issues arise down the line.
Contact Bennett Griffin today
If you would like to speak with one of our commercial conveyancing solicitors, you can call us on 01903 229999.
Alternatively, you email email@example.com or fill in an online form below.
Our Worthing offices are based in Liverpool Gardens opposite a public car park which can be accessed via the one-way system. You can find out more information on our contact page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Your Bennett Griffin Team