Probate and Estate Administration
Click here for details of our Probate Prices, The Process and what is included in our Service.
If you are acting as the executor of a loved one’s Will, or they have died without leaving a Will, handling their estate can feel like a heavy burden.
Our team is able to offer both legal advice and practical support during this time, providing as much or as little help as you need.
We pride ourselves on our caring, friendly and professional approach, making sure that everything is dealt with thoroughly, efficiently and sensitively. We can advise on all aspects of probate and the administration of estates, including advising on the responsibilities of executors, tax implications and inheritance. In addition, we can also provide advice and assistance if someone has died intestate, i.e. without a Will.
Our expert and friendly probate team can help with:
- Considering the detail of the Will
- Identifying the beneficiaries
- Obtaining the Grant of Representation
- Establishing what is included in the estate of the deceased, such as property, shares, investments, cash, valuable collections etc.
- Dealing with Inheritance Tax
- Distributing the estate in accordance with the Will or rules of intestacy
We can also advise about ongoing Trusts, and Variations of the distribution of the estate. Our goal is to make handling probate as simple and painless as possible.