Family Law Advice
Bennett Griffin LLP has an outstanding reputation for handling issues of Family Law with great skill and sensitivity.
Whether it's divorce, custody disputes or financial problems, our team will defend your interests.
Several of our lawyers are on the Law Society's Children and Family Panel.
Use the Contact Us link at the top of the page to get in touch if you need to talk about your divorce, custody or general family law issues or speak to one of our team Stephen Hollamby, Jackie Mensah and Jackie Gifford.
You can be certain that your case will be treated in total confidence.
Listed below are some Family Law articles from Bennett Griffin LLP
Click on the links below to view them:
- Anticipating the End of the World Day? Or just a good time to plan for 2013?
- Pay as you go or traditional instruction?
- What is Resolution?
- Four out of five people in the South East say children should come first in divorce
- £60 +VAT for a 30 minute consultation with the family team
- A victory for first spouses
- Pre and Post Nuptuals
- Cohabitation Bill
- What is family mediation
- Why should you use a Solicitor in Matrimonial Proceedings?
- Family Law/Mediation Changes - Talk is Cheap-er
- All's Fair in Love and Co-habitation