Local companies become sponsors of Worthing National Childbirth Trust (NCT)Reading Time: 3 minutes
Worthing National Childbirth Trust (NCT) is delighted to announce a new partnership with two local companies. Bennett Griffin LLP Solicitors and Henry House Hot Pool and Therapy Centre have both pledged their support to Worthing NCT by becoming sponsors of the branch.
Bennett Griffin LLP Solicitors have become the branch’s Gold Sponsor and Henry House a Silver Sponsor. Their support is vital to the activities the branch provide to parents and new parents-to-be.
Worthing NCT’s activities include: a range of antenatal courses for new parents-to-be, post natal information and support, a free weekly drop-in for new parents and regular Nearly New Sales. The next Nearly New Sale will take place on Saturday, 10th October from 9.30am at The Charmandean Centre, Worthing.
Kate Hallin of Bennett Griffin LLP Solicitors, says: “Bennett Griffin is delighted to be associated with the activities of Worthing NCT. By being the branch’s Gold Sponsor we are keen to ensure their many activities can continue to help the hundreds of local families in our community.”
Karen Simporis of Henry House Hot Pool and Therapy Centre, says: “Henry House is keen to continue its’ long standing support of Worthing NCT. We are very pleased to be able to support the valuable work the branch does.”
Adeline Garman, Worthing NCT’s Nearly New Sales Co-ordinator, says: “Worthing NCT values the support of Bennett Griffin and Henry House. Particularly in this economic climate, we appreciate the support we receive from all local organisations that work with us. All support ensures we can continue to provide our activities to support local families and parents.”
The NCT was founded in 1958 to provide parents and parents-to-be with support and information. The Worthing Branch offers a range of antenatal courses for new parents-to-be, as well as a free weekly drop-in for new parents to meet other new parents and for those seeking information and breastfeeding support. It is held at Durrington Children’s and Family Centre, every Friday from 10am – 12noon.
The NCT is the UK’s largest pregnancy, childbirth and early parenting charity, with more than 70,000 members. They help at least one million parents and parents-to-be every year in providing support services, information, phoneline help, breastfeeding counsellors, local support networks and informing government on policy changes. The charity wants all parents to have an experience of pregnancy, birth and early parenthood, in order to enrich their lives and give them confidence in being a parent.
If you’d like more information about supporting Worthing NCT, contact Adeline Garman, Worthing NCT Nearly New Sales Co-ordinator on 0970 421 4425 or visit www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/worthing
Press Contact: Nina Ghibaldan, email: email@example.com. Worthing NCT can be contacted on 0844 243 6335.
Notes to editors
- Bennett Griffin LLP Solicitors was established in Worthing in 1990 and operates out of four different branches across West Sussex – Worthing, Ferring, Rustington and Crawley. www.bennettgriffin.co.uk
- Henry House Hot Pool and Therapy Centre have been open since 1984 and as well as the Hydrotherapy pool it offers a wide range of therapies for both chronic & acute conditions. www.henryhouse.net
- £1 entry fee to Nearly New Sales. Entry to members is from 9.30am Non members entry is from 10.00am
- The NCT provides a range of services including antenatal classes, postnatal discussion groups, breastfeeding counselling. The NCT is a registered charity (reg. no. 801395), and a membership organization with over 70,000 members across the UK.
- The NCT enquiries line (0870 770 3236) offers support to parents and parents-to-be, and is open between 9am and 5pm Monday to Thursday, and from 9am to 4pm on Fridays.
- The NCT Breastfeeding line (0300 3300771) offers the support of trained counsellors to all mums with feeding queries, and is open from 8am to 10pm 365 days a year. Parents can also visit the NCT website at www.nct.org.uk.